- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
SmartScope is reinventing the oscilloscope in Open Source (on Kickstarter)
Do you remember Red Pitaya? That one wasn’t open source hardware. This new product instead, choose to develop all the framework in the open: maybe worth your support!
The world’s first 100MS/s open source oscilloscope for iPad, Android and PC. A must-have for every Arduino and Raspberry Pi developer!
The SmartScope is an open source instrument for every hardware developer. It combines a 2 channel 100MS/s oscilloscope, a digital waveform generator and a digital logic analyzer into one device.
It comes with an open source framework that will allow people to easily read and write bytes to and from the USB micro-controller and the FPGA, which makes it possible to control hardware devices from a smartphone.