- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 2 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 3 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
SHYSPY: A GPS/GSM Tracker For Bicycles (on Kickstarter)
So cool, this is a very interesting project and also mentions Open Electronics as a source of knowledge and inspiration:
in cities with larger number of cell towers GSM tracking should be accurate to within 100 meters while in rural and remote locations this may rise to up to 10 km( It absolutely depends on the density and distance of cell towers) The idea of this product occurred to us while searching for a more economic alternative for gps trackers and we decided to develop SHYSPY GSM tracker. the concept of GSM trackers are not new, so we could design very easily on prior knowledge such as a great open-source project by open electronics.
How could we avoid to support!
So if you’re a biker and you want to make your bike safer: just back this project!
See the video: