- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 13 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Robobeast rugged 3D Printer debuts
The team behing Robohand created this very rugged and strong 3D printer called Robobeast … just to leave no doubts behind :)
Apparently this can print while being kicked :)
The Mark of the Beast in 3D Printing Technology
With the advances in technology moving so quickly, when Rich had the idea to create a rugged, robust 3D printer he could not afford to waste time with months and years of research and prototyping.
Within 2 and half months, Rich and the Hacker community had designed, sourced, built and prototyped Robobeast.
The spark that started the fire burning came in the form of an idea to have a solar powered 3D printer that could operate without the use of a computer for introduction into third world countries; a 3D printer that could accommodate all the files necessary to grow various sizes of Robohand.