- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 4 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Robobeast rugged 3D Printer debuts
The team behing Robohand created this very rugged and strong 3D printer called Robobeast … just to leave no doubts behind 🙂
Apparently this can print while being kicked 🙂
The Mark of the Beast in 3D Printing Technology
With the advances in technology moving so quickly, when Rich had the idea to create a rugged, robust 3D printer he could not afford to waste time with months and years of research and prototyping.
Within 2 and half months, Rich and the Hacker community had designed, sourced, built and prototyped Robobeast.
The spark that started the fire burning came in the form of an idea to have a solar powered 3D printer that could operate without the use of a computer for introduction into third world countries; a 3D printer that could accommodate all the files necessary to grow various sizes of Robohand.