- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 day ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Robobeast rugged 3D Printer debuts
The team behing Robohand created this very rugged and strong 3D printer called Robobeast … just to leave no doubts behind :)
Apparently this can print while being kicked :)
The Mark of the Beast in 3D Printing Technology
With the advances in technology moving so quickly, when Rich had the idea to create a rugged, robust 3D printer he could not afford to waste time with months and years of research and prototyping.
Within 2 and half months, Rich and the Hacker community had designed, sourced, built and prototyped Robobeast.
The spark that started the fire burning came in the form of an idea to have a solar powered 3D printer that could operate without the use of a computer for introduction into third world countries; a 3D printer that could accommodate all the files necessary to grow various sizes of Robohand.