- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
RIoTboard a new Open Source Board from element14
A new Open Source Board for Linux: this time from Element14.
The RIoTboard is an open source platform based on an i.MX 6Solo applications processor, using an ARM® Cortex®-A9 architecture. The platform is ideal for Android and GNU/Linux development and is designed for and supported by a community of Design Engineers and Application Developers.
The RIoTboard Development Platform Features
- Freescale i.MX 6Solo processor based on ARM Cortex-A9 architecture, operating at speeds up to 1 GHz.
- ARM Cortex A9 MPCore™ Processor operating at 1 GHz
- – High-performance video processing with SD-level and HD-level video decoders and SD-level encoders
- – OpenGL® ES 2.0 3D graphics accelerator with shader and a 2D graphics accelerator
- Freescale Kinetis MCU (K20)
- Freescale Power Management Integrated Chip (PMIC MMPF0100)
- 1GByte of 32-bit wide DDR3 @ 800MHz
- 4GByte EMMC Flash
- Supports Android and GNU/Linux
- EMC Compliance – Class B certified