- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
RIoTboard a new Open Source Board from element14
A new Open Source Board for Linux: this time from Element14.
The RIoTboard is an open source platform based on an i.MX 6Solo applications processor, using an ARM® Cortex®-A9 architecture. The platform is ideal for Android and GNU/Linux development and is designed for and supported by a community of Design Engineers and Application Developers.
The RIoTboard Development Platform Features
- Freescale i.MX 6Solo processor based on ARM Cortex-A9 architecture, operating at speeds up to 1 GHz.
- ARM Cortex A9 MPCore™ Processor operating at 1 GHz
- – High-performance video processing with SD-level and HD-level video decoders and SD-level encoders
- – OpenGL® ES 2.0 3D graphics accelerator with shader and a 2D graphics accelerator
- Freescale Kinetis MCU (K20)
- Freescale Power Management Integrated Chip (PMIC MMPF0100)
- 1GByte of 32-bit wide DDR3 @ 800MHz
- 4GByte EMMC Flash
- Supports Android and GNU/Linux
- EMC Compliance – Class B certified