- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 week ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Radiant Fabrication wants to make 3D printing UX better with Lionehead (on Kickstarter)
We know that we can’t talk speed without first investing in reliability. After all, there’s so much time lost in 3D printing because so much effort is put in making the machines work.
Reliability has always been one of our core goals at Radiant Fabrication. We’ve never been about producing the cheapest 3D printer but one that works and continues to work without maintenance.
Again, one problem: it’s not opensource.