- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Radiant Fabrication wants to make 3D printing UX better with Lionehead (on Kickstarter)
We know that we can’t talk speed without first investing in reliability. After all, there’s so much time lost in 3D printing because so much effort is put in making the machines work.
Reliability has always been one of our core goals at Radiant Fabrication. We’ve never been about producing the cheapest 3D printer but one that works and continues to work without maintenance.
Again, one problem: it’s not opensource.