- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 4 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Radiant Fabrication wants to make 3D printing UX better with Lionehead (on Kickstarter)
We know that we can’t talk speed without first investing in reliability. After all, there’s so much time lost in 3D printing because so much effort is put in making the machines work.
Reliability has always been one of our core goals at Radiant Fabrication. We’ve never been about producing the cheapest 3D printer but one that works and continues to work without maintenance.
Again, one problem: it’s not opensource.