- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
QuickStack: a new Open Hardware platform for makers on Kickstarter
What is QuickStack?
The QuickStack platform is an open-source hardware solution intended for a wide range of users, from first time users with little or no knowledge of embedded controllers to embedded engineers with years of experience. The QuickStack platform can be used for educational purposes or for creating a specific end-user product.
QuickStack is a Platform somewhere between Adruino and PC104. It has the hardware quality, stack-ability, and integration of PC104, combined with the ease of use of Arduino.