- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
QuickStack: a new Open Hardware platform for makers on Kickstarter
What is QuickStack?
The QuickStack platform is an open-source hardware solution intended for a wide range of users, from first time users with little or no knowledge of embedded controllers to embedded engineers with years of experience. The QuickStack platform can be used for educational purposes or for creating a specific end-user product.
QuickStack is a Platform somewhere between Adruino and PC104. It has the hardware quality, stack-ability, and integration of PC104, combined with the ease of use of Arduino.