- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
QuickStack: a new Open Hardware platform for makers on Kickstarter
What is QuickStack?
The QuickStack platform is an open-source hardware solution intended for a wide range of users, from first time users with little or no knowledge of embedded controllers to embedded engineers with years of experience. The QuickStack platform can be used for educational purposes or for creating a specific end-user product.
QuickStack is a Platform somewhere between Adruino and PC104. It has the hardware quality, stack-ability, and integration of PC104, combined with the ease of use of Arduino.