- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 3 days ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 6 days ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 week ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 1 month ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 month ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 2 months ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 2 months ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 2 months ago
Pi-Top is a Raspberry Pi laptop you will learn to build yourself!
This wonderful project explores the borders between hacking, learning computers, hacking and electronics: it’s a kit you can hack and a learning course you can use to teach people how to create real hardware:
Pi-Top provides a platform to expand your knowledge in hardware creation. The kit takes you through each of its components and their functionality, so that you can use Pi-Top as a tool for your own projects in the future.
Pi-Top focuses on teaching people how to create real hardware. Online and integrated lesson plans teach you how to understand electronics, create Printed Circuit Boards, and 3D print objects.
Pi-Top comes with an injection moulded case so you can build Pi-Top on day one. Every kit also comes with 3D printing files so you can print your own Pi-Top case!
As a thank you to our eariest backers, “Day One” Pi-Top full kit contributors, will receive an extra FREE lazer cut acrylic slice with a unique design lazer etched into the acrylic! Only available to those backing us on 14th October.