- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 1 min ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Pi-Top is a Raspberry Pi laptop you will learn to build yourself!
This wonderful project explores the borders between hacking, learning computers, hacking and electronics: it’s a kit you can hack and a learning course you can use to teach people how to create real hardware:
Pi-Top provides a platform to expand your knowledge in hardware creation. The kit takes you through each of its components and their functionality, so that you can use Pi-Top as a tool for your own projects in the future.
Pi-Top focuses on teaching people how to create real hardware. Online and integrated lesson plans teach you how to understand electronics, create Printed Circuit Boards, and 3D print objects.
Pi-Top comes with an injection moulded case so you can build Pi-Top on day one. Every kit also comes with 3D printing files so you can print your own Pi-Top case!
As a thank you to our eariest backers, “Day One” Pi-Top full kit contributors, will receive an extra FREE lazer cut acrylic slice with a unique design lazer etched into the acrylic! Only available to those backing us on 14th October.