- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Pi-Top is a Raspberry Pi laptop you will learn to build yourself!
This wonderful project explores the borders between hacking, learning computers, hacking and electronics: it’s a kit you can hack and a learning course you can use to teach people how to create real hardware:
Pi-Top provides a platform to expand your knowledge in hardware creation. The kit takes you through each of its components and their functionality, so that you can use Pi-Top as a tool for your own projects in the future.
Pi-Top focuses on teaching people how to create real hardware. Online and integrated lesson plans teach you how to understand electronics, create Printed Circuit Boards, and 3D print objects.
Pi-Top comes with an injection moulded case so you can build Pi-Top on day one. Every kit also comes with 3D printing files so you can print your own Pi-Top case!
As a thank you to our eariest backers, “Day One” Pi-Top full kit contributors, will receive an extra FREE lazer cut acrylic slice with a unique design lazer etched into the acrylic! Only available to those backing us on 14th October.