- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
PCBGRIP, an Electronics Assembly System is Crowdfunding
We are pretty used to open source boards but this is one of the few tools that are actually Open Souce:
PCBGRIP is an electronics assembly system designed to make it easier to assemble and work on electronics. Completely customizable, with open source flexibility, it holds printed circuit boards (PCBs), components, stencils, and everything else you need, improving both the quality and speed of assembly. It solves the challenges of hand electronics assembly faced by hobbyists, makers, and assemblers.
The success that the project is having right now on kickstarter demonstrates that the approach of creating open source hardware tools is really great to engage with the community: tools should be more open that modules!