- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 2 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 3 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
PCBGRIP, an Electronics Assembly System is Crowdfunding
We are pretty used to open source boards but this is one of the few tools that are actually Open Souce:
PCBGRIP is an electronics assembly system designed to make it easier to assemble and work on electronics. Completely customizable, with open source flexibility, it holds printed circuit boards (PCBs), components, stencils, and everything else you need, improving both the quality and speed of assembly. It solves the challenges of hand electronics assembly faced by hobbyists, makers, and assemblers.
The success that the project is having right now on kickstarter demonstrates that the approach of creating open source hardware tools is really great to engage with the community: tools should be more open that modules!