- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
PCBGRIP, an Electronics Assembly System is Crowdfunding
We are pretty used to open source boards but this is one of the few tools that are actually Open Souce:
PCBGRIP is an electronics assembly system designed to make it easier to assemble and work on electronics. Completely customizable, with open source flexibility, it holds printed circuit boards (PCBs), components, stencils, and everything else you need, improving both the quality and speed of assembly. It solves the challenges of hand electronics assembly faced by hobbyists, makers, and assemblers.
The success that the project is having right now on kickstarter demonstrates that the approach of creating open source hardware tools is really great to engage with the community: tools should be more open that modules!