- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 1 day ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
PayPal names Danese Cooper (OSHWA Board) head of open source
Good news as internet giant PayPal nominated Danese Cooper, long time Open Source Hardware advocate as Head of Open Source:
PayPal has hired programmer, computer scientist, and open source champion Danese Cooper as its first head of open source. The eBay unit is increasingly turning to open source as it revamps its technology platform, recently tapping OpenStack for its private cloud and open sourcing its node.js application framework, kraken.
What role will open source (and open source hardware) have in future development of corporates?