- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
PayPal names Danese Cooper (OSHWA Board) head of open source
Good news as internet giant PayPal nominated Danese Cooper, long time Open Source Hardware advocate as Head of Open Source:
PayPal has hired programmer, computer scientist, and open source champion Danese Cooper as its first head of open source. The eBay unit is increasingly turning to open source as it revamps its technology platform, recently tapping OpenStack for its private cloud and open sourcing its node.js application framework, kraken.
What role will open source (and open source hardware) have in future development of corporates?