- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
PayPal names Danese Cooper (OSHWA Board) head of open source
Good news as internet giant PayPal nominated Danese Cooper, long time Open Source Hardware advocate as Head of Open Source:
PayPal has hired programmer, computer scientist, and open source champion Danese Cooper as its first head of open source. The eBay unit is increasingly turning to open source as it revamps its technology platform, recently tapping OpenStack for its private cloud and open sourcing its node.js application framework, kraken.
What role will open source (and open source hardware) have in future development of corporates?