- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 2 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 3 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
PaPiRus – 300% funded on Kickstarter the first e-ink display for Raspberry Pi
PaPiRus is a versatile ePaper display HAT for the Raspberry Pi with screens ranging from 1.44″ to 2.7″ in size.
ePaper is a display technology that mimics the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike conventional displays, ePaper reflects light – just like ordinary paper – and is capable of holding text and images indefinitely, even without electricity.
The display does not require any power to keep the image and will stay ‘on’ without any power connection for many days before slowly fading.
- Ultra-low-power – Battery Drive/Energy Harvest
- Easy to Read – Sunlight readable
- High Resolution – Display small details
- Thin & Light – Easy to Integrate
- Green – Paper Replacement
- Wide Viewing Angle – 180 degrees – like paper
- Breakage Detection – Detect TFT glass breakage before update
- Open Waveform – Open driving source and sample project code
24 days until the end of the crowdfunding campaign and they have already been funded 300%. Rush to get an early bird for £25!