- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
PaPiRus – 300% funded on Kickstarter the first e-ink display for Raspberry Pi
PaPiRus is a versatile ePaper display HAT for the Raspberry Pi with screens ranging from 1.44″ to 2.7″ in size.
ePaper is a display technology that mimics the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike conventional displays, ePaper reflects light – just like ordinary paper – and is capable of holding text and images indefinitely, even without electricity.
The display does not require any power to keep the image and will stay ‘on’ without any power connection for many days before slowly fading.
- Ultra-low-power – Battery Drive/Energy Harvest
- Easy to Read – Sunlight readable
- High Resolution – Display small details
- Thin & Light – Easy to Integrate
- Green – Paper Replacement
- Wide Viewing Angle – 180 degrees – like paper
- Breakage Detection – Detect TFT glass breakage before update
- Open Waveform – Open driving source and sample project code
24 days until the end of the crowdfunding campaign and they have already been funded 300%. Rush to get an early bird for £25!