- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Panono: an Incredible Panoramic Ball Camera project on Indiegogo
Berlin shows once again it’s becoming the place for hardware products innovation.
Sadly this is not an opensource project but you can surely get inspired guys!
Panono is a throwable panoramic ball camera, which captures everything in every direction for amazing 72 megapixel, 360° X 360° full-spherical panoramic images.