- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 13 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Panono: an Incredible Panoramic Ball Camera project on Indiegogo
Berlin shows once again it’s becoming the place for hardware products innovation.
Sadly this is not an opensource project but you can surely get inspired guys!
Panono is a throwable panoramic ball camera, which captures everything in every direction for amazing 72 megapixel, 360° X 360° full-spherical panoramic images.