- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Panono: an Incredible Panoramic Ball Camera project on Indiegogo
Berlin shows once again it’s becoming the place for hardware products innovation.
Sadly this is not an opensource project but you can surely get inspired guys!
Panono is a throwable panoramic ball camera, which captures everything in every direction for amazing 72 megapixel, 360° X 360° full-spherical panoramic images.