- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 2 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 3 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
openPicus to presents the first “Facebook Coffee Machine” at Rome Maker Faire
The guys from openPicus are going to present another interesting hack involving Flyport technology and objects: this time is the turn of a coffee dispenser machine:
During the upcoming European Maker Faire to be held in Rome from 3 to 6 October 2013 OpenPicus will present a world exclusive: the first coffee machine that works through Facebook.
Visitors will be able to enjoy one cup of coffee by simply bringing their smartphone and interact with the “Facebook Coffee machine”: they will be able to tell their friends that their phone can eventually make coffee!
The coffee break becomes a social experience to be shared with friends, and a new way for coffee dispensing machine manufacturers to create new social promotions and interact with consumers in a truly innovative way.