- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
openPicus to presents the first “Facebook Coffee Machine” at Rome Maker Faire
The guys from openPicus are going to present another interesting hack involving Flyport technology and objects: this time is the turn of a coffee dispenser machine:
During the upcoming European Maker Faire to be held in Rome from 3 to 6 October 2013 OpenPicus will present a world exclusive: the first coffee machine that works through Facebook.
Visitors will be able to enjoy one cup of coffee by simply bringing their smartphone and interact with the “Facebook Coffee machine”: they will be able to tell their friends that their phone can eventually make coffee!
The coffee break becomes a social experience to be shared with friends, and a new way for coffee dispensing machine manufacturers to create new social promotions and interact with consumers in a truly innovative way.