- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
openPicus to presents the first “Facebook Coffee Machine” at Rome Maker Faire
The guys from openPicus are going to present another interesting hack involving Flyport technology and objects: this time is the turn of a coffee dispenser machine:
During the upcoming European Maker Faire to be held in Rome from 3 to 6 October 2013 OpenPicus will present a world exclusive: the first coffee machine that works through Facebook.
Visitors will be able to enjoy one cup of coffee by simply bringing their smartphone and interact with the “Facebook Coffee machine”: they will be able to tell their friends that their phone can eventually make coffee!
The coffee break becomes a social experience to be shared with friends, and a new way for coffee dispensing machine manufacturers to create new social promotions and interact with consumers in a truly innovative way.