- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
OpenPicus releases a MQTT library for Flyport
Our friends at OpenPicus, the Open Source system on module targeted to professional users, just released an Open Source MQTT library:
MQTT allows you to create real time Cloud-to-real-world applications in a breeze. There are tons of ready to use Servers and most of the IoT Cloud services are based on MQTT.
Today we just released on our GitHub the first version of MQTT Library for Flyport and FlyportPRO. We made some testing here and the response is really impressive!