- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 2 weeks ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 3 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
OpenPicus releases a MQTT library for Flyport
Our friends at OpenPicus, the Open Source system on module targeted to professional users, just released an Open Source MQTT library:
MQTT allows you to create real time Cloud-to-real-world applications in a breeze. There are tons of ready to use Servers and most of the IoT Cloud services are based on MQTT.
Today we just released on our GitHub the first version of MQTT Library for Flyport and FlyportPRO. We made some testing here and the response is really impressive!