- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
OpenPicus launches Flyport Lite (board with no transceiver)
OpenPicus released a new, very streamlined, tiny and open board with no transceiver!
Flyport LITE is our latest product: a real Flyport but without any Internet connectivity. We made this since our customers wanted a low cost version of the Flyport for those projects that don’t need cloud interaction.
Flyport LITE has almost the same pinout of the Flyport Ethernet (it has 2 connectors 2*26ways, J1 and J2) and it’s compatible with the other Flyports on the connector J1.
Flyport LITE is compatible with the GROVE Board (our best solution to speed up your prototypes) and with its libraries.