- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 23 hours ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
OpenPicus launches Flyport Lite (board with no transceiver)
OpenPicus released a new, very streamlined, tiny and open board with no transceiver!
Flyport LITE is our latest product: a real Flyport but without any Internet connectivity. We made this since our customers wanted a low cost version of the Flyport for those projects that don’t need cloud interaction.
Flyport LITE has almost the same pinout of the Flyport Ethernet (it has 2 connectors 2*26ways, J1 and J2) and it’s compatible with the other Flyports on the connector J1.
Flyport LITE is compatible with the GROVE Board (our best solution to speed up your prototypes) and with its libraries.