- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 day ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
OpenPicus launches Flyport Lite (board with no transceiver)
OpenPicus released a new, very streamlined, tiny and open board with no transceiver!
Flyport LITE is our latest product: a real Flyport but without any Internet connectivity. We made this since our customers wanted a low cost version of the Flyport for those projects that don’t need cloud interaction.
Flyport LITE has almost the same pinout of the Flyport Ethernet (it has 2 connectors 2*26ways, J1 and J2) and it’s compatible with the other Flyports on the connector J1.
Flyport LITE is compatible with the GROVE Board (our best solution to speed up your prototypes) and with its libraries.