- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Open-source Leap Motion Community
Nice initiative! (Despite Leap Motion is not open source)
The Leap is an incredible new motion-tracking device from Leap Motion. It tracks movements up to 10 µm (!) in 8 cubic feet of 3D space.
OpenLeap is a community of open-source enthusiasts making software for this wonderful device.
Started by Owen Versteeg as an open-source initiative for the Leap. Currently at 118 members and counting.