- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Open-source Leap Motion Community
Nice initiative! (Despite Leap Motion is not open source)
The Leap is an incredible new motion-tracking device from Leap Motion. It tracks movements up to 10 µm (!) in 8 cubic feet of 3D space.
OpenLeap is a community of open-source enthusiasts making software for this wonderful device.
Started by Owen Versteeg as an open-source initiative for the Leap. Currently at 118 members and counting.