- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Open-source Leap Motion Community
Nice initiative! (Despite Leap Motion is not open source)
The Leap is an incredible new motion-tracking device from Leap Motion. It tracks movements up to 10 µm (!) in 8 cubic feet of 3D space.
OpenLeap is a community of open-source enthusiasts making software for this wonderful device.
Started by Owen Versteeg as an open-source initiative for the Leap. Currently at 118 members and counting.