- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Open Source Hardware Fingerprint Lock
We do not feature Instructables often, but this was pretty cool and useful so it’s worth sharing with our readers!
This is a door with fingerprint lock demo that found by acrylic, Seeeduino and some other electronic modules~
First, you should enroll your fingerprint. Long press the button, then it’ll go into enroll mode. there will be some information print in the lcd, just follow it.
Then it can work now.
Put your finger on Grove – fingerprint sensor, if your finger have been authorized, Servo will turn a certain angle, then the door open. When the door was close, the Grove – Infrared Reflective Sensor can detect it, then the servo will close the door.
About the code and acrylic file, I had sent to github, you can download here.