- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 month ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Open Source Hardware Fingerprint Lock
We do not feature Instructables often, but this was pretty cool and useful so it’s worth sharing with our readers!
This is a door with fingerprint lock demo that found by acrylic, Seeeduino and some other electronic modules~
First, you should enroll your fingerprint. Long press the button, then it’ll go into enroll mode. there will be some information print in the lcd, just follow it.
Then it can work now.
Put your finger on Grove – fingerprint sensor, if your finger have been authorized, Servo will turn a certain angle, then the door open. When the door was close, the Grove – Infrared Reflective Sensor can detect it, then the servo will close the door.
About the code and acrylic file, I had sent to github, you can download here.