- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Open Source Hardware Fingerprint Lock
We do not feature Instructables often, but this was pretty cool and useful so it’s worth sharing with our readers!
This is a door with fingerprint lock demo that found by acrylic, Seeeduino and some other electronic modules~
First, you should enroll your fingerprint. Long press the button, then it’ll go into enroll mode. there will be some information print in the lcd, just follow it.
Then it can work now.
Put your finger on Grove – fingerprint sensor, if your finger have been authorized, Servo will turn a certain angle, then the door open. When the door was close, the Grove – Infrared Reflective Sensor can detect it, then the servo will close the door.
About the code and acrylic file, I had sent to github, you can download here.