- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 3 days ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 4 weeks ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 1 month ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 1 month ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 2 months ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 2 months ago
Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam to be held in NYC on April the 26th-28th
Help bring Open Source Hardware to the next stage
in New York City at ITP-NYU – April 26-28, 2013Join us on this 3-day co-design jam to improve Open Source Hardware documentation practices and facilitate collaborative innovation.
Create and contribute to one of the several parallel projects that will be prototyped.
Software expert? Designer? Hardware hacker? We can use you help and passion!
In case you are in NYC, you could join this amazing event for the good of open hardware!