- Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow RobotPosted 19 hours ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 4 days ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 3 weeks ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 1 month ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- ArduDisplay, when the display becomes interactive!Posted 2 months ago
- LONG-RANGE TECHNOLOGIES FOR IoTPosted 3 months ago
- 3D Scanning with Microsoft KinectPosted 3 months ago
- Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!Posted 3 months ago
Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam to be held in NYC on April the 26th-28th
Help bring Open Source Hardware to the next stage
in New York City at ITP-NYU – April 26-28, 2013Join us on this 3-day co-design jam to improve Open Source Hardware documentation practices and facilitate collaborative innovation.
Create and contribute to one of the several parallel projects that will be prototyped.
Software expert? Designer? Hardware hacker? We can use you help and passion!
In case you are in NYC, you could join this amazing event for the good of open hardware!