- Exploring the Open Source Ethernet BroadcasterPosted 4 days ago
- Fishino: let’s look inside the featuresPosted 2 weeks ago
- The 3Drag Big: stretching 3Drag’s printing capabilitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a geolocalized relay, thanks to Microsoft Virtual Shield for ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Happy Open Year! Top 10 OpenSource projectsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top Projects for a Merry ChristmasPosted 2 months ago
- Microsoft tastes the raspberryPosted 2 months ago
- Presepino: the nativity scene with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Adding Internet connectivity to Arduino boards and apps with the YUN ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- What is “open source”? What’s “open hardware”? What does it mean to be open, and above all, why so?Posted 2 months ago
Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam to be held in NYC on April the 26th-28th
Help bring Open Source Hardware to the next stage
in New York City at ITP-NYU – April 26-28, 2013Join us on this 3-day co-design jam to improve Open Source Hardware documentation practices and facilitate collaborative innovation.
Create and contribute to one of the several parallel projects that will be prototyped.
Software expert? Designer? Hardware hacker? We can use you help and passion!
In case you are in NYC, you could join this amazing event for the good of open hardware!