- BOAR’S Board: the ultimate board!Posted 5 days ago
- From Arduino to Genuino, the reasons for a choicePosted 7 days ago
- Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEOPosted 1 week ago
- RandA: first application, Environmental Monitoring with WebcamPosted 4 weeks ago
- Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow RobotPosted 1 month ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 1 month ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 2 months ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 2 months ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 3 months ago
Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam to be held in NYC on April the 26th-28th
Help bring Open Source Hardware to the next stage
in New York City at ITP-NYU – April 26-28, 2013Join us on this 3-day co-design jam to improve Open Source Hardware documentation practices and facilitate collaborative innovation.
Create and contribute to one of the several parallel projects that will be prototyped.
Software expert? Designer? Hardware hacker? We can use you help and passion!
In case you are in NYC, you could join this amazing event for the good of open hardware!