- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 3 days ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 month ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 month ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 2 months ago
Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam to be held in NYC on April the 26th-28th
Help bring Open Source Hardware to the next stage
in New York City at ITP-NYU – April 26-28, 2013Join us on this 3-day co-design jam to improve Open Source Hardware documentation practices and facilitate collaborative innovation.
Create and contribute to one of the several parallel projects that will be prototyped.
Software expert? Designer? Hardware hacker? We can use you help and passion!
In case you are in NYC, you could join this amazing event for the good of open hardware!