- Add functions to your Dotklok: Remote ControlPosted 7 days ago
- A useful and simple IO Shield for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Open Compute Project: open design applied to data centersPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Look into the Open Source Hardware CommunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi: giant hacks for a tiny boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hack your Valentine with HeartThrobPosted 4 weeks ago
- A new Wi-Fi Shield to connect your Arduino to the InternetPosted 4 weeks ago
- Interview To Gabriella Levine, OSHWA presidentPosted 1 month ago
- LEWE: the biometric wristbandPosted 1 month ago
- An Intel Galileo WalkthroughPosted 1 month ago
Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam to be held in NYC on April the 26th-28th
Help bring Open Source Hardware to the next stage
in New York City at ITP-NYU – April 26-28, 2013Join us on this 3-day co-design jam to improve Open Source Hardware documentation practices and facilitate collaborative innovation.
Create and contribute to one of the several parallel projects that will be prototyped.
Software expert? Designer? Hardware hacker? We can use you help and passion!
In case you are in NYC, you could join this amazing event for the good of open hardware!