- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 6 hours ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 1 week ago
- 3Drag contest relaunchedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 3 weeks ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 3 weeks ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 1 month ago
- A Great I/O expansion Shield for RaspberryPi based on I2CPosted 1 month ago
- Interview to Fa)(a 3d, the first Open Source 3d Printer using a magnetic levitation systemPosted 2 months ago
- Single and Double Channel Automatic and Open ReceiversPosted 2 months ago
Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam to be held in NYC on April the 26th-28th
Help bring Open Source Hardware to the next stage
in New York City at ITP-NYU – April 26-28, 2013Join us on this 3-day co-design jam to improve Open Source Hardware documentation practices and facilitate collaborative innovation.
Create and contribute to one of the several parallel projects that will be prototyped.
Software expert? Designer? Hardware hacker? We can use you help and passion!
In case you are in NYC, you could join this amazing event for the good of open hardware!