- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 3 days ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 3 weeks ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 1 month ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 1 month ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 1 month ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 1 month ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 2 months ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Great I/O expansion Shield for RaspberryPi based on I2CPosted 2 months ago
Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam to be held in NYC on April the 26th-28th
Help bring Open Source Hardware to the next stage
in New York City at ITP-NYU – April 26-28, 2013Join us on this 3-day co-design jam to improve Open Source Hardware documentation practices and facilitate collaborative innovation.
Create and contribute to one of the several parallel projects that will be prototyped.
Software expert? Designer? Hardware hacker? We can use you help and passion!
In case you are in NYC, you could join this amazing event for the good of open hardware!