- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 10 hours ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 1 day ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 4 days ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 1 week ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 1 week ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 2 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 3 weeks ago
- Saving Bees in Open Source: Interview to Tristan Copley Smith and Open Source Beehives projectPosted 4 weeks ago
- Using REST with Arduino YunPosted 1 month ago
Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam to be held in NYC on April the 26th-28th
Help bring Open Source Hardware to the next stage
in New York City at ITP-NYU – April 26-28, 2013Join us on this 3-day co-design jam to improve Open Source Hardware documentation practices and facilitate collaborative innovation.
Create and contribute to one of the several parallel projects that will be prototyped.
Software expert? Designer? Hardware hacker? We can use you help and passion!
In case you are in NYC, you could join this amazing event for the good of open hardware!