- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Open Hardware Week on opensource.com – submit your projects!
Submit an open hardware project
Opensource.com is excited to join in by running a series of articles about open hardware for our readers that kicks off on March 17!
Submit your own or favorite open hardware project to us via this short webform [see the link].
Submit your open hardware story to us via email to email@example.com.
Discover the open hardware revolution by reading our articles starting March 17, then share them using hashtag #oshweek.