- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Open Hardware Week on opensource.com – submit your projects!
Submit an open hardware project
Opensource.com is excited to join in by running a series of articles about open hardware for our readers that kicks off on March 17!
Submit your own or favorite open hardware project to us via this short webform [see the link].
Submit your open hardware story to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover the open hardware revolution by reading our articles starting March 17, then share them using hashtag #oshweek.