- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Open Hardware Week on opensource.com – submit your projects!
Submit an open hardware project
Opensource.com is excited to join in by running a series of articles about open hardware for our readers that kicks off on March 17!
Submit your own or favorite open hardware project to us via this short webform [see the link].
Submit your open hardware story to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover the open hardware revolution by reading our articles starting March 17, then share them using hashtag #oshweek.