- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Open Hardware Week on opensource.com – submit your projects!
Submit an open hardware project
Opensource.com is excited to join in by running a series of articles about open hardware for our readers that kicks off on March 17!
Submit your own or favorite open hardware project to us via this short webform [see the link].
Submit your open hardware story to us via email to email@example.com.
Discover the open hardware revolution by reading our articles starting March 17, then share them using hashtag #oshweek.