- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Open-electronics reaches 100,000 fans on Facebook
A big thank you to all of you who follow us, to all of you who share our posts and all of you who encouraged us to present innovative, interesting, and of course open-source projects.
But we’re not the only ones that work for this community, many of you are contacting us via “submit your projects” to present their projects and make them available to everyone.
Thanks to you we are becoming a reference point for all developers, where you can find news, interviews, opinions, and especially projects to inspire you.
Do not stop to contact us, to comment on our work and especially to share with us your ideas.