- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Open-electronics reaches 100,000 fans on Facebook
A big thank you to all of you who follow us, to all of you who share our posts and all of you who encouraged us to present innovative, interesting, and of course open-source projects.
But we’re not the only ones that work for this community, many of you are contacting us via “submit your projects” to present their projects and make them available to everyone.
Thanks to you we are becoming a reference point for all developers, where you can find news, interviews, opinions, and especially projects to inspire you.
Do not stop to contact us, to comment on our work and especially to share with us your ideas.