- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 2 days ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 4 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 months ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
Open-electronics reaches 100,000 fans on Facebook
A big thank you to all of you who follow us, to all of you who share our posts and all of you who encouraged us to present innovative, interesting, and of course open-source projects.
But we’re not the only ones that work for this community, many of you are contacting us via “submit your projects” to present their projects and make them available to everyone.
Thanks to you we are becoming a reference point for all developers, where you can find news, interviews, opinions, and especially projects to inspire you.
Do not stop to contact us, to comment on our work and especially to share with us your ideas.