- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 week ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Open-electronics reaches 100,000 fans on Facebook
A big thank you to all of you who follow us, to all of you who share our posts and all of you who encouraged us to present innovative, interesting, and of course open-source projects.
But we’re not the only ones that work for this community, many of you are contacting us via “submit your projects” to present their projects and make them available to everyone.
Thanks to you we are becoming a reference point for all developers, where you can find news, interviews, opinions, and especially projects to inspire you.
Do not stop to contact us, to comment on our work and especially to share with us your ideas.