- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 4 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
OOTSIDEBOX develops Touchless 3D Gesture UI
Despite this project is not open source, this advanced HMI projects was submitted by the community and it looks like a great one, with a bold idea. The project is also open for app development:
Ootsidebox is a breakthrough touchless technology that fits in just a case.
It’s especially designed for your 7 inches Android tablet.
Just plug it in and you’re ready to go.