- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 13 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
OOTSIDEBOX develops Touchless 3D Gesture UI
Despite this project is not open source, this advanced HMI projects was submitted by the community and it looks like a great one, with a bold idea. The project is also open for app development:
Ootsidebox is a breakthrough touchless technology that fits in just a case.
It’s especially designed for your 7 inches Android tablet.
Just plug it in and you’re ready to go.