- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
OOTSIDEBOX develops Touchless 3D Gesture UI
Despite this project is not open source, this advanced HMI projects was submitted by the community and it looks like a great one, with a bold idea. The project is also open for app development:
Ootsidebox is a breakthrough touchless technology that fits in just a case.
It’s especially designed for your 7 inches Android tablet.
Just plug it in and you’re ready to go.