- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 5 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
One step nearer to washable Wearable Computers
“According to researchers at Nottingham Trent University in the UK, wearable computers which can withstand washing are one step closer thanks to a technology which integrates electronic micro devices into yarns. […]
Researchers at Nottingham Trent’s Advanced Textiles Research Group have created the garment using light emitting diodes (LEDs) to showcase the application of the technology, which they say could transform the manufacturing of smart and interactive textiles.”
Wearable computing related electronics has a huge potential. These R&D advancements in miniaturization and isolation cannot hide the already thriving community generated ecosystem that is experimenting around wearable computing since years.
What’s your experience with wearable computing?