- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 2 weeks ago
- RandA: Merging Raspberry Pi and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You ThinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & RecorderPosted 1 month ago
- Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless ShieldPosted 1 month ago
- Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014Posted 1 month ago
- A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHzPosted 2 months ago
- Here comes the open source Snow Plow RobotPosted 2 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.