- RandA: WebServer applicationPosted 5 days ago
- BananaPi, the latest software updatesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: The firmwarePosted 3 weeks ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: How it worksPosted 4 weeks ago
- Syringe Heater for 3Drag chocolate printerPosted 1 month ago
- Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux BoardPosted 2 months ago
- Learning how to use the RandA BoardPosted 2 months ago
- Assembling the Choco 3Drag Printing SyringePosted 2 months ago
- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 2 months ago
- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 2 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.