- BOAR’S Board: the ultimate board!Posted 4 days ago
- From Arduino to Genuino, the reasons for a choicePosted 6 days ago
- Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEOPosted 1 week ago
- RandA: first application, Environmental Monitoring with WebcamPosted 4 weeks ago
- Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow RobotPosted 1 month ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 1 month ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 2 months ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 2 months ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 3 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.