- The 3DRAG CHOCO (Chocolate 3d printer) Cooling system explainedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ways to Conserve Energy at HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- 3Dprint your halloween special with 3DragPosted 1 month ago
- Back To The Future – Build your Flux capacitorPosted 1 month ago
- Discovering the Open Source Ethernet BroadcasterPosted 1 month ago
- The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyonePosted 1 month ago
- RandA PhotoSharing: Are you a Maker?Posted 2 months ago
- GestIC Meets Raspberry Pi: gesture recognition with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Gestic Meets Arduino: gesture recognition with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Fishino pinout is available!Posted 2 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.