- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 7 days ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 3 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.