- Syringe Heater for 3Drag chocolate printerPosted 4 days ago
- Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux BoardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Learning how to use the RandA BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Assembling the Choco 3Drag Printing SyringePosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 1 month ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 1 month ago
- RandA: Merging Raspberry Pi and ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You ThinkPosted 2 months ago
- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 2 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.