- LONG-RANGE TECHNOLOGIES FOR IoTPosted 2 weeks ago
- 3D Scanning with Microsoft KinectPosted 3 weeks ago
- Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!Posted 4 weeks ago
- RandA: WebServer applicationPosted 1 month ago
- BananaPi, the latest software updatesPosted 1 month ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: The firmwarePosted 2 months ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: How it worksPosted 2 months ago
- Syringe Heater for 3Drag chocolate printerPosted 2 months ago
- Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux BoardPosted 2 months ago
- Learning how to use the RandA BoardPosted 3 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.