- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 14 hours ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 week ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 3 weeks ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- The soul of the open source automatic bartender: the DRINK MAKER softwarePosted 1 month ago
- An Open Source 2x3W Class D (Low Frequency) amplifierPosted 1 month ago
- How to evaluate a Stereo Lithographic 3D PrintersPosted 2 months ago
- Interview to Eben Upton: the New Raspberry Pi 3, Makers, Pi Zero…and morePosted 2 months ago
- The Zerynth Framework: programming IoT with PythonPosted 2 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.