- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 4 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.