- Add functions to your Dotklok: Remote ControlPosted 7 days ago
- A useful and simple IO Shield for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Open Compute Project: open design applied to data centersPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Look into the Open Source Hardware CommunityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi: giant hacks for a tiny boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hack your Valentine with HeartThrobPosted 4 weeks ago
- A new Wi-Fi Shield to connect your Arduino to the InternetPosted 4 weeks ago
- Interview To Gabriella Levine, OSHWA presidentPosted 1 month ago
- LEWE: the biometric wristbandPosted 1 month ago
- An Intel Galileo WalkthroughPosted 1 month ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.