- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 5 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.