- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 16 hours ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 7 days ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 2 months ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 2 months ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 2 months ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.