- An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!Posted 1 day ago
- What is new in Raspberry Pi B+Posted 1 week ago
- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 1 month ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 1 month ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 1 month ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 1 month ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 2 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.