- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 7 days ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 1 month ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 1 month ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 months ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 2 months ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 2 months ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website.
Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using a laser, a DSLR, and an Arduino controller. Allesandro is a Mechanical Engineer, holding a Ph.D. in product design. His day job involves helping designers and manufacturing firms develop and optimize products by means of FEM analisys and Computational fluid dynamics. This is just what he does for fun. You can read the project and more on his own site, metaingegneria.com.