- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 days ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
OLO – The First Ever Smartphone 3D Printer. 100% funded on Kickstarter in 30 minutes!
We have been hard at work for 2 years perfecting the case, reinventing mechanics, re-engineering micro-chips, and discovering a completely new line of materials called Daylight Resins.
This amazing portable 3D resin printer, that uses your smartphone as projector and guarantees a really high definition printing output. Filippo Moroni opens the Kickstarter campaign and gathers 100% funding in 30 minutes. Today, March 25th, they collected $800,000 already!
The printer will cost around $99 and a 8-resin set $133. It is not open source (not for now, but something is moving. Stay tuned and we’ll update you as soon as possible), but it’s a project worth spreading since it can really set the new (or the real?) 3D printing revolution.