- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
OLO – The First Ever Smartphone 3D Printer. 100% funded on Kickstarter in 30 minutes!
We have been hard at work for 2 years perfecting the case, reinventing mechanics, re-engineering micro-chips, and discovering a completely new line of materials called Daylight Resins.
This amazing portable 3D resin printer, that uses your smartphone as projector and guarantees a really high definition printing output. Filippo Moroni opens the Kickstarter campaign and gathers 100% funding in 30 minutes. Today, March 25th, they collected $800,000 already!
The printer will cost around $99 and a 8-resin set $133. It is not open source (not for now, but something is moving. Stay tuned and we’ll update you as soon as possible), but it’s a project worth spreading since it can really set the new (or the real?) 3D printing revolution.