- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 12 hours ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 4 days ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 week ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 4 weeks ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 month ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 1 month ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 2 months ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 2 months ago
OLO – The First Ever Smartphone 3D Printer. 100% funded on Kickstarter in 30 minutes!
We have been hard at work for 2 years perfecting the case, reinventing mechanics, re-engineering micro-chips, and discovering a completely new line of materials called Daylight Resins.
This amazing portable 3D resin printer, that uses your smartphone as projector and guarantees a really high definition printing output. Filippo Moroni opens the Kickstarter campaign and gathers 100% funding in 30 minutes. Today, March 25th, they collected $800,000 already!
The printer will cost around $99 and a 8-resin set $133. It is not open source (not for now, but something is moving. Stay tuned and we’ll update you as soon as possible), but it’s a project worth spreading since it can really set the new (or the real?) 3D printing revolution.