- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 3 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 4 days ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 1 week ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 1 week ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots.Posted 2 weeks ago
- We’ll never seen better before!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics ProjectsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s put all in order by color with M&Ms and Skittles sorting machine!Posted 2 weeks ago
OLO – The First Ever Smartphone 3D Printer. 100% funded on Kickstarter in 30 minutes!
We have been hard at work for 2 years perfecting the case, reinventing mechanics, re-engineering micro-chips, and discovering a completely new line of materials called Daylight Resins.
This amazing portable 3D resin printer, that uses your smartphone as projector and guarantees a really high definition printing output. Filippo Moroni opens the Kickstarter campaign and gathers 100% funding in 30 minutes. Today, March 25th, they collected $800,000 already!
The printer will cost around $99 and a 8-resin set $133. It is not open source (not for now, but something is moving. Stay tuned and we’ll update you as soon as possible), but it’s a project worth spreading since it can really set the new (or the real?) 3D printing revolution.