- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 day ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Newton3D the Desktop Metal 3D Printer is finally available
This longly awaited product should be finally available for preorder:
Newton3D Printer has been released on the 18th of December 2013.
This is a desktop Metal 3D Printer with the following characteristics:
desktop metal 3D printer working with non proprietary metal clay including steel, bronze, gold, silver, etc.
standard resolution of up to 400 micron,
build volume: ~5in x ~5in x ~2in.
Here on you can see examples of objects made with Newton3D, check out the quality:
Sadly, not open source.