- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 days ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 1 month ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
Newton3D the Desktop Metal 3D Printer is finally available
This longly awaited product should be finally available for preorder:
Newton3D Printer has been released on the 18th of December 2013.
This is a desktop Metal 3D Printer with the following characteristics:
desktop metal 3D printer working with non proprietary metal clay including steel, bronze, gold, silver, etc.
standard resolution of up to 400 micron,
build volume: ~5in x ~5in x ~2in.
Here on you can see examples of objects made with Newton3D, check out the quality:
Sadly, not open source.