- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 5 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Modular Snap 3D Printer can be assembled with a snap.
Apparently this is the first 3d printer that can be assembled without fasteners. Unfortunately not open source (the hardware).
We wanted to design the best 3D printer that will be fast to assemble and to print high quality parts.
The assembling process doesn’t required technical background. That will open the door to many users still afraid to build their own printer or who don’t want to deal with complex design (cutting parts, electronics, soldering).
Did you know that we also created a 3Dprinter? See it here http://www.open-electronics.org/3drag-3d-printer/