- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 13 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Modular Snap 3D Printer can be assembled with a snap.
Apparently this is the first 3d printer that can be assembled without fasteners. Unfortunately not open source (the hardware).
We wanted to design the best 3D printer that will be fast to assemble and to print high quality parts.
The assembling process doesn’t required technical background. That will open the door to many users still afraid to build their own printer or who don’t want to deal with complex design (cutting parts, electronics, soldering).
Did you know that we also created a 3Dprinter? See it here http://www.open-electronics.org/3drag-3d-printer/