- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Microduino: a miniaturized, stackable Arduino board that fits in your pocket – on Kickstarter
See this new board that debuted on kickstarter: amazingly small, this product comes to join the ever growing Arduino family.
The Microduino series is a 100% Arduino compatible open source hardware, compatible with Arduino IDE development environment and existing Arduino sketches.
Its size is about a quarter (25.40mm X 27.94mm / 1.0inch X 1.1inch), much smaller than the original Arduino board.
All Microduino boards adopt a uniform U-shape 27-pin standard pin-out (UPin-27). Thus Microduino series can be easily stacked together through the UPin-27, and all modules are delivered ready to stack.