- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 day ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Make Real Life IoT projects using Python and Microcontrollers: a Challenge by Zerynth
Zerynth is the first vertical set of tools for designing embedded applications and IoT connected devices using any 32-bit microcontroller and cloud architecture. All in Python (or C/Python) language!
Zerynth provides the middleware for smart devices and solutions for the Internet of Things and Industry 4.0. In other words, the “Android for the embedded world” , applicable to manufacturing, retail, robotics, home automation and all the market sectors where the IoT (and YOU) will be the protagonist.
Zerynth launched a really, really interesting contest. Here are the prizes, then if you are still on this page after them (we suspect you’ll open Zerynth Studio in a moment), you can find the rules and advices to join the contest!
- Participation Prize: first of all, Zerynth and our partner Open-Electronics want to thank every participant giving a 10% discount on the Open-Electronics store. When your project will be accepted we’ll send you a message with the promotion code.
- Zerynth’s Choice Prize: we will award the best project with the fantastic Hexiwear by MikroElektronika and NXP!
- Community Prizes: the 3 most voted projects will win great prizes provided by Open-Electronics and MikroElektronika. In particular: 1 Flip&Click with Zerynth Virtual Machine + 1 Click board OR 2 Click boards already compatible with Zerynth (LoRa, WiFi Plus, Bargraph, Temp&Hum, I2C 1 Wire, Thumbstick, REED, DC MOTOR, Vibra sense, IR Distance, microSD, RELAY, Motion)
- Bonus Prize: winners also have the possibility to be interviewed and featured on the Zerynth, Open Electronics or MikroElektronika blog!
This contest is open to professional designers, makers, hackers, nerds and geeks who want to build real life IoT projects using Zerynth on one of the supported boards.
See the world around you, stretch your imagination and build something unique and useful for a chance to win.
If you’re not sure how to begin, here are some resources you may find useful:
- How to install Zerynth Studio
- Getting Started with Zerynth
- Zerynth Documentation
- Where to find Zerynth Projects
- Help and Suggestions for Projects on Zerynth Community Forum
The rules are very simple. Long story short:
- Make a project using Zerynth and at least one of the supported boards (see the list at this page).
- All projects should be relevant to the theme of the contest: “Real Life IoT”.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you can submit.
- Submit the project to the following two platforms:
Submit you project by following the steps listed here: Make Real Life IoT projects using Python and Microcontrollers