- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 3 days ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 1 month ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 2 months ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 2 months ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 2 months ago
LumiFold, a foldable photo-activated resin based 3D Printer
Lumifold, is raising funds on kickstarter: interesting concept and very ambitious machine!
This is probably the smallest (measuring just 250 x 120 x 30mm when folded) that you can really travel with, and you still have a building area of 90 x 90 x 90mm.
This printer is the best choice as your first 3d printer! It’s not expensive, and it one of most easy to use printer on the market.