- Add functions to your Dotklok: Remote ControlPosted 4 days ago
- A useful and simple IO Shield for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Open Compute Project: open design applied to data centersPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Look into the Open Source Hardware CommunityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi: giant hacks for a tiny boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hack your Valentine with HeartThrobPosted 3 weeks ago
- A new Wi-Fi Shield to connect your Arduino to the InternetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Interview To Gabriella Levine, OSHWA presidentPosted 4 weeks ago
- LEWE: the biometric wristbandPosted 1 month ago
- An Intel Galileo WalkthroughPosted 1 month ago
LumiFold, a foldable photo-activated resin based 3D Printer
Lumifold, is raising funds on kickstarter: interesting concept and very ambitious machine!
This is probably the smallest (measuring just 250 x 120 x 30mm when folded) that you can really travel with, and you still have a building area of 90 x 90 x 90mm.
This printer is the best choice as your first 3d printer! It’s not expensive, and it one of most easy to use printer on the market.