- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 22 hours ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 5 days ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 week ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 4 weeks ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 month ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 1 month ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 2 months ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 2 months ago
LumiFold, a foldable photo-activated resin based 3D Printer
Lumifold, is raising funds on kickstarter: interesting concept and very ambitious machine!
This is probably the smallest (measuring just 250 x 120 x 30mm when folded) that you can really travel with, and you still have a building area of 90 x 90 x 90mm.
This printer is the best choice as your first 3d printer! It’s not expensive, and it one of most easy to use printer on the market.