- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 14 hours ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 1 week ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 3 weeks ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 month ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 month ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 2 months ago
LumiFold, a foldable photo-activated resin based 3D Printer
Lumifold, is raising funds on kickstarter: interesting concept and very ambitious machine!
This is probably the smallest (measuring just 250 x 120 x 30mm when folded) that you can really travel with, and you still have a building area of 90 x 90 x 90mm.
This printer is the best choice as your first 3d printer! It’s not expensive, and it one of most easy to use printer on the market.