- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 3 days ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 1 week ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 3 weeks ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 1 month ago
- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 1 month ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 2 months ago
LumiFold, a foldable photo-activated resin based 3D Printer
Lumifold, is raising funds on kickstarter: interesting concept and very ambitious machine!
This is probably the smallest (measuring just 250 x 120 x 30mm when folded) that you can really travel with, and you still have a building area of 90 x 90 x 90mm.
This printer is the best choice as your first 3d printer! It’s not expensive, and it one of most easy to use printer on the market.