- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 15 hours ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 3 days ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 7 days ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 1 week ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 2 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 3 weeks ago
- Saving Bees in Open Source: Interview to Tristan Copley Smith and Open Source Beehives projectPosted 4 weeks ago
- Using REST with Arduino YunPosted 1 month ago
- Contest 3Drag/K8200Posted 1 month ago
LumiFold, a foldable photo-activated resin based 3D Printer
Lumifold, is raising funds on kickstarter: interesting concept and very ambitious machine!
This is probably the smallest (measuring just 250 x 120 x 30mm when folded) that you can really travel with, and you still have a building area of 90 x 90 x 90mm.
This printer is the best choice as your first 3d printer! It’s not expensive, and it one of most easy to use printer on the market.