- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 7 days ago
- 3Drag contest relaunchedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 weeks ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 1 month ago
- A Great I/O expansion Shield for RaspberryPi based on I2CPosted 1 month ago
- Interview to Fa)(a 3d, the first Open Source 3d Printer using a magnetic levitation systemPosted 2 months ago
- Single and Double Channel Automatic and Open ReceiversPosted 2 months ago
- Adding telemetry to OpenWheels and feel like a PROPosted 2 months ago
Lil’ Nardo mini Arduino Leonardo Compatible Dev Board gets Funded.
We spotted this too late unfortunately but thankfully our support is not going to be decisive as the project already got the funding:
A mini and inexpensive Arduino Leonardo compatible development board.
Introducing the Lil’ Nardo!
The Lil’ Nardo is an Open Source, fully Arduino Leonardo compatible development board, in a bite size package.
We had a need for a compact Arduino compatible board, with built in USB. The functionality of the Arduino Leonardo was perfect for what we wanted to do, however the Arduino Leonardo’s size was too big for our project. So we designed our own smaller version.
We wanted to created a miniature USB capable board that is both inexpensive, expandable and completely Arduino compatible…so we did.