- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 3 days ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 1 week ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 4 weeks ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 1 month ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 1 month ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 months ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 2 months ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 2 months ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
Lil’ Nardo mini Arduino Leonardo Compatible Dev Board gets Funded.
We spotted this too late unfortunately but thankfully our support is not going to be decisive as the project already got the funding:
A mini and inexpensive Arduino Leonardo compatible development board.
Introducing the Lil’ Nardo!
The Lil’ Nardo is an Open Source, fully Arduino Leonardo compatible development board, in a bite size package.
We had a need for a compact Arduino compatible board, with built in USB. The functionality of the Arduino Leonardo was perfect for what we wanted to do, however the Arduino Leonardo’s size was too big for our project. So we designed our own smaller version.
We wanted to created a miniature USB capable board that is both inexpensive, expandable and completely Arduino compatible…so we did.