- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 2 days ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 1 week ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 3 weeks ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 month ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 month ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 2 months ago
Lil’ Nardo mini Arduino Leonardo Compatible Dev Board gets Funded.
We spotted this too late unfortunately but thankfully our support is not going to be decisive as the project already got the funding:
A mini and inexpensive Arduino Leonardo compatible development board.
Introducing the Lil’ Nardo!
The Lil’ Nardo is an Open Source, fully Arduino Leonardo compatible development board, in a bite size package.
We had a need for a compact Arduino compatible board, with built in USB. The functionality of the Arduino Leonardo was perfect for what we wanted to do, however the Arduino Leonardo’s size was too big for our project. So we designed our own smaller version.
We wanted to created a miniature USB capable board that is both inexpensive, expandable and completely Arduino compatible…so we did.