- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 1 week ago
- Are you ready for the Future? Meet RandA at Maker Faire RomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Extending the Deadline for the 3D Contest- apply until 10/20Posted 3 weeks ago
- Obrary, on a challenge: marketing Open Design (or Open Source Hardware)Posted 4 weeks ago
- We’re at World Maker Faire this Weekend!Posted 1 month ago
- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 1 month ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 1 month ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 2 months ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 2 months ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 2 months ago
Lil’ Nardo mini Arduino Leonardo Compatible Dev Board gets Funded.
We spotted this too late unfortunately but thankfully our support is not going to be decisive as the project already got the funding:
A mini and inexpensive Arduino Leonardo compatible development board.
Introducing the Lil’ Nardo!
The Lil’ Nardo is an Open Source, fully Arduino Leonardo compatible development board, in a bite size package.
We had a need for a compact Arduino compatible board, with built in USB. The functionality of the Arduino Leonardo was perfect for what we wanted to do, however the Arduino Leonardo’s size was too big for our project. So we designed our own smaller version.
We wanted to created a miniature USB capable board that is both inexpensive, expandable and completely Arduino compatible…so we did.