- Fish’n TweetsPosted 2 days ago
- Exploring the Open Source Ethernet BroadcasterPosted 1 week ago
- Fishino: let’s look inside the featuresPosted 2 weeks ago
- The 3Drag Big: stretching 3Drag’s printing capabilitiesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Creating a geolocalized relay, thanks to Microsoft Virtual Shield for ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Happy Open Year! Top 10 OpenSource projectsPosted 1 month ago
- Top Projects for a Merry ChristmasPosted 2 months ago
- Microsoft tastes the raspberryPosted 2 months ago
- Presepino: the nativity scene with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Adding Internet connectivity to Arduino boards and apps with the YUN ShieldPosted 2 months ago
Lil’ Nardo mini Arduino Leonardo Compatible Dev Board gets Funded.
We spotted this too late unfortunately but thankfully our support is not going to be decisive as the project already got the funding:
A mini and inexpensive Arduino Leonardo compatible development board.
Introducing the Lil’ Nardo!
The Lil’ Nardo is an Open Source, fully Arduino Leonardo compatible development board, in a bite size package.
We had a need for a compact Arduino compatible board, with built in USB. The functionality of the Arduino Leonardo was perfect for what we wanted to do, however the Arduino Leonardo’s size was too big for our project. So we designed our own smaller version.
We wanted to created a miniature USB capable board that is both inexpensive, expandable and completely Arduino compatible…so we did.