- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Lil’ Nardo mini Arduino Leonardo Compatible Dev Board gets Funded.
We spotted this too late unfortunately but thankfully our support is not going to be decisive as the project already got the funding:
A mini and inexpensive Arduino Leonardo compatible development board.
Introducing the Lil’ Nardo!
The Lil’ Nardo is an Open Source, fully Arduino Leonardo compatible development board, in a bite size package.
We had a need for a compact Arduino compatible board, with built in USB. The functionality of the Arduino Leonardo was perfect for what we wanted to do, however the Arduino Leonardo’s size was too big for our project. So we designed our own smaller version.
We wanted to created a miniature USB capable board that is both inexpensive, expandable and completely Arduino compatible…so we did.