- The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyonePosted 1 day ago
- RandA PhotoSharing: Are you a Maker?Posted 2 weeks ago
- GestIC Meets Raspberry Pi: gesture recognition with Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gestic Meets Arduino: gesture recognition with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Fishino pinout is available!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FISHINO: Arduino becomes wirelessPosted 4 weeks ago
- Boar’s Board, something wild is making its way into the world of electronicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Microsoft & Open Source: the Odd CouplePosted 4 weeks ago
- The Drink Maker: Open Sourcing your Cocktail!Posted 1 month ago
- ArdIR a programmable and remotely manageable Infrared control with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
Lil’ Nardo mini Arduino Leonardo Compatible Dev Board gets Funded.
We spotted this too late unfortunately but thankfully our support is not going to be decisive as the project already got the funding:
A mini and inexpensive Arduino Leonardo compatible development board.
Introducing the Lil’ Nardo!
The Lil’ Nardo is an Open Source, fully Arduino Leonardo compatible development board, in a bite size package.
We had a need for a compact Arduino compatible board, with built in USB. The functionality of the Arduino Leonardo was perfect for what we wanted to do, however the Arduino Leonardo’s size was too big for our project. So we designed our own smaller version.
We wanted to created a miniature USB capable board that is both inexpensive, expandable and completely Arduino compatible…so we did.