- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 5 days ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 week ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 2 weeks ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 1 month ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 month ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 2 months ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 2 months ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 2 months ago
LattePanda – A £45 Win10 Computer
LattePanda is featured with quad-core 1.8Ghz, 2/4G RAM, 32/64 GB eMMC, WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB 3.0, plus onboard Arduino processor. LattePanda comes pre-installed with a full edition of Windows 10, including powerful tools such as Visual Studio, NodeJS, Java, Processing, and more!
The project has been successfully funded on Kickstarter gathering more than £442K against the £100K requested: an impressive 44x!
Hardware sensors and module extensions are designed to be plug and play for people without a background in electronics. Get the IoT development kit and open your mind to control the physical world.
You can preorder now following this link.