- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Kokompe: Fab Modules, software to run any fab lab machine
This really looks like a great catch for any Fablab team!
The fab modules provide a set of software tools for personal fabrication, intended for use with machines common to fab labs.
- Tools to design 2D and 3D objects
- Functions to generate 2D and 3D toolpaths
- GUIs workflow from design files to machine commands
It’s also the software platform for MTM machines.