- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 2 days ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 4 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 months ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
Kokompe: Fab Modules, software to run any fab lab machine
This really looks like a great catch for any Fablab team!
The fab modules provide a set of software tools for personal fabrication, intended for use with machines common to fab labs.
- Tools to design 2D and 3D objects
- Functions to generate 2D and 3D toolpaths
- GUIs workflow from design files to machine commands
It’s also the software platform for MTM machines.