- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 6 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Kokompe: Fab Modules, software to run any fab lab machine
This really looks like a great catch for any Fablab team!
The fab modules provide a set of software tools for personal fabrication, intended for use with machines common to fab labs.
- Tools to design 2D and 3D objects
- Functions to generate 2D and 3D toolpaths
- GUIs workflow from design files to machine commands
It’s also the software platform for MTM machines.