- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 day ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Just another hackable open source Robot is on Kickstarter
Spotted on kickstarter, this hackable, Arduino compatible, robot seems pretty cool.
A friendly, hackable, Arduino™ compatible robot. Perfect for any aspiring evil genius creating their own open-source robot army.
A hackable, Arduino™ compatible, good looking robot that will transform the way you learn, play and experiment with mobile machines and a perfect starting point for any aspiring evil genius intent on building an open-source robot army