- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 23 hours ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Just another hackable open source Robot is on Kickstarter
Spotted on kickstarter, this hackable, Arduino compatible, robot seems pretty cool.
A friendly, hackable, Arduino™ compatible robot. Perfect for any aspiring evil genius creating their own open-source robot army.
A hackable, Arduino™ compatible, good looking robot that will transform the way you learn, play and experiment with mobile machines and a perfect starting point for any aspiring evil genius intent on building an open-source robot army