- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 2 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 3 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Just another hackable open source Robot is on Kickstarter
Spotted on kickstarter, this hackable, Arduino compatible, robot seems pretty cool.
A friendly, hackable, Arduino™ compatible robot. Perfect for any aspiring evil genius creating their own open-source robot army.
A hackable, Arduino™ compatible, good looking robot that will transform the way you learn, play and experiment with mobile machines and a perfect starting point for any aspiring evil genius intent on building an open-source robot army