- We’re at World Maker Faire this Weekend!Posted 4 days ago
- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 6 days ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 3 weeks ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 1 month ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 2 months ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 2 months ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 2 months ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!
Be a part of the team: help us choose the topic of the Fabjam!
Use the comments to suggest a topic and vote for your favorite ones.
The topic, chosen in the list below, will be announced on the first day of the OuiShare Fest (May 2nd).
Let your creativity flow and have fun!
via topic | FabJam.
An interesting distributed event is being held contemporarily to the ouishare fest in Paris.