- An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!Posted 4 days ago
- What is new in Raspberry Pi B+Posted 1 week ago
- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 1 month ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 1 month ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 1 month ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 2 months ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 2 months ago
Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!
Be a part of the team: help us choose the topic of the Fabjam!
Use the comments to suggest a topic and vote for your favorite ones.
The topic, chosen in the list below, will be announced on the first day of the OuiShare Fest (May 2nd).
Let your creativity flow and have fun!
via topic | FabJam.
An interesting distributed event is being held contemporarily to the ouishare fest in Paris.