- BOAR’S Board: the ultimate board!Posted 4 days ago
- From Arduino to Genuino, the reasons for a choicePosted 6 days ago
- Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEOPosted 1 week ago
- RandA: first application, Environmental Monitoring with WebcamPosted 4 weeks ago
- Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow RobotPosted 1 month ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 1 month ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 2 months ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 2 months ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 3 months ago
Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!
Be a part of the team: help us choose the topic of the Fabjam!
Use the comments to suggest a topic and vote for your favorite ones.
The topic, chosen in the list below, will be announced on the first day of the OuiShare Fest (May 2nd).
Let your creativity flow and have fun!
via topic | FabJam.
An interesting distributed event is being held contemporarily to the ouishare fest in Paris.