- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!
Be a part of the team: help us choose the topic of the Fabjam!
Use the comments to suggest a topic and vote for your favorite ones.
The topic, chosen in the list below, will be announced on the first day of the OuiShare Fest (May 2nd).
Let your creativity flow and have fun!
via topic | FabJam.
An interesting distributed event is being held contemporarily to the ouishare fest in Paris.