- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 3 days ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 2 weeks ago
- Are you ready for the Future? Meet RandA at Maker Faire RomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Extending the Deadline for the 3D Contest- apply until 10/20Posted 4 weeks ago
- Obrary, on a challenge: marketing Open Design (or Open Source Hardware)Posted 4 weeks ago
- We’re at World Maker Faire this Weekend!Posted 1 month ago
- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 1 month ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 1 month ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 2 months ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 2 months ago
Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!
Be a part of the team: help us choose the topic of the Fabjam!
Use the comments to suggest a topic and vote for your favorite ones.
The topic, chosen in the list below, will be announced on the first day of the OuiShare Fest (May 2nd).
Let your creativity flow and have fun!
via topic | FabJam.
An interesting distributed event is being held contemporarily to the ouishare fest in Paris.