- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Jerry, the (Open) DIY, Nomad, Server
An interesting an worth to mention project!
Hedera + ENSCI = Jerry !
Jerry is born in Paris as a collaboration between Hedera Technology, a startup founded by Antoine Castaing and Jérémie Bourdoncle, and 3 design students from ENSCI : Laure Guillou, Xavier Auffret and Chemsedine Herriche.
The goal was to explore new ways to produce servers in a more responsible way. Among other interesting prototypes, Jerry was the cheapest and easiest frame to replicate. We founded a non-profit organization (“loi 1901”) to push the adventure further.