- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Jerry, the (Open) DIY, Nomad, Server
An interesting an worth to mention project!
Hedera + ENSCI = Jerry !
Jerry is born in Paris as a collaboration between Hedera Technology, a startup founded by Antoine Castaing and Jérémie Bourdoncle, and 3 design students from ENSCI : Laure Guillou, Xavier Auffret and Chemsedine Herriche.
The goal was to explore new ways to produce servers in a more responsible way. Among other interesting prototypes, Jerry was the cheapest and easiest frame to replicate. We founded a non-profit organization (“loi 1901”) to push the adventure further.