- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Jerry, the (Open) DIY, Nomad, Server
An interesting an worth to mention project!
Hedera + ENSCI = Jerry !
Jerry is born in Paris as a collaboration between Hedera Technology, a startup founded by Antoine Castaing and Jérémie Bourdoncle, and 3 design students from ENSCI : Laure Guillou, Xavier Auffret and Chemsedine Herriche.
The goal was to explore new ways to produce servers in a more responsible way. Among other interesting prototypes, Jerry was the cheapest and easiest frame to replicate. We founded a non-profit organization (“loi 1901”) to push the adventure further.