- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 6 hours ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Jerry, the (Open) DIY, Nomad, Server
An interesting an worth to mention project!
Hedera + ENSCI = Jerry !
Jerry is born in Paris as a collaboration between Hedera Technology, a startup founded by Antoine Castaing and Jérémie Bourdoncle, and 3 design students from ENSCI : Laure Guillou, Xavier Auffret and Chemsedine Herriche.
The goal was to explore new ways to produce servers in a more responsible way. Among other interesting prototypes, Jerry was the cheapest and easiest frame to replicate. We founded a non-profit organization (“loi 1901”) to push the adventure further.