- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Iteaduino Lite, an inexpensive *duino board
A super low cost Arduino clone: seems that these guys put a lot of effort in optimizing for cost. Could make sense for some of you:
Someone launched a low-cost Arduino-clone board project on Indiegogo before, which meet the needs of many users of low-cost mainboard. As we can see, actually the main control chip influences the cost most. After selection and comparison, we picked out an inexpensive main control chip of strong compatibility with ATmega328 for development, and we programmed Arduino-compatible bootloader and modified IDE configuration for it, so that it can be almost 100% compatible with the present Arduino IDE and various libraries.
We do not simply offer these cheap boards by cloning Arduino board with mass production, but we replace the main control and develop relevant contents to make it compatible with Arduino. Here, we would like to initiate a fund raising for mass production of the board, so that we can further reduce costs through bulk purchasing and processing to provide you with a world’s lowest-cost full-sized Arduino derivative board.