- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 month ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Introducing Valentina, Free software for Open Source Fashion
An interesting project about a Free software tool that is in the making to design fashion. A project you should keep an eye on, in case you’re following the Open Source Fashion industry. Unfortunately is still very early work but you can drop a line a join your efforts!
At this stage of development Roman humbly suggests not treating Valentina as a production-ready tool, though, because it’s still missing some important tools, and the internal file format hasn’t settled down yet.