- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 13 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Introducing Valentina, Free software for Open Source Fashion
An interesting project about a Free software tool that is in the making to design fashion. A project you should keep an eye on, in case you’re following the Open Source Fashion industry. Unfortunately is still very early work but you can drop a line a join your efforts!
At this stage of development Roman humbly suggests not treating Valentina as a production-ready tool, though, because it’s still missing some important tools, and the internal file format hasn’t settled down yet.