- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Introducing Valentina, Free software for Open Source Fashion
An interesting project about a Free software tool that is in the making to design fashion. A project you should keep an eye on, in case you’re following the Open Source Fashion industry. Unfortunately is still very early work but you can drop a line a join your efforts!
At this stage of development Roman humbly suggests not treating Valentina as a production-ready tool, though, because it’s still missing some important tools, and the internal file format hasn’t settled down yet.