- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 day ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Incredibly cool Laser-Sintered Wearable Art grabs the spots at a 3D Printshow in Paris
Incredibly cool Laser-Sintered Wearable Art grabs the spots at a 3D Printshow in Paris. Seeing the incredible complexity of this piece of Art is great to understand how 3D printing can revolutionise several industries (fashion included).
Democratization of Laser sintering and Open Source can be a decisive factor!
Chicago-based artist and longtime proponent of 3D-printed art and sculpture Joshua Harker made his runway debut at this year’s 3D Printshow in London and Paris.