- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 17 hours ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Incredibly cool Laser-Sintered Wearable Art grabs the spots at a 3D Printshow in Paris
Incredibly cool Laser-Sintered Wearable Art grabs the spots at a 3D Printshow in Paris. Seeing the incredible complexity of this piece of Art is great to understand how 3D printing can revolutionise several industries (fashion included).
Democratization of Laser sintering and Open Source can be a decisive factor!
Chicago-based artist and longtime proponent of 3D-printed art and sculpture Joshua Harker made his runway debut at this year’s 3D Printshow in London and Paris.