- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
How to Build a Fablab plus FabDrupal!
FabDrupal is a full set of customizations for Drupal that will help all Fablab managers and teams to run the business!
A repository for the development environment of the FabDrupal distribution, a Drupal distribution for FabLabs
This project is from the well know italian designer Massimo Menichinelli that recently also wrote an exciting post on Shareable on how to build Fablabs (he built 2!).