- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
How to Build a Fablab plus FabDrupal!
FabDrupal is a full set of customizations for Drupal that will help all Fablab managers and teams to run the business!
A repository for the development environment of the FabDrupal distribution, a Drupal distribution for FabLabs
This project is from the well know italian designer Massimo Menichinelli that recently also wrote an exciting post on Shareable on how to build Fablabs (he built 2!).