- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 day ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Hexapod Mark II Open Robot raising funds on Indiegogo
Pretty cool project! Despite we suspect is asking a little bit too much money!
With mass production, there is a low cost robot for everyone to own. This is a similar concept of IKEA robot. Mark II is adopting 2 mm aluminum alloy (6061) cut with CNC. In effort of lowering the total cost of building, we tempt to provide an affordable price of six legged robot. It is believed that Mark II is the first robot for everyone to easily adjust and to expand with further components regardless of your knowledge of robots.