- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Hexapod Mark II Open Robot raising funds on Indiegogo
Pretty cool project! Despite we suspect is asking a little bit too much money!
With mass production, there is a low cost robot for everyone to own. This is a similar concept of IKEA robot. Mark II is adopting 2 mm aluminum alloy (6061) cut with CNC. In effort of lowering the total cost of building, we tempt to provide an affordable price of six legged robot. It is believed that Mark II is the first robot for everyone to easily adjust and to expand with further components regardless of your knowledge of robots.