- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Hexapod Mark II Open Robot raising funds on Indiegogo
Pretty cool project! Despite we suspect is asking a little bit too much money!
With mass production, there is a low cost robot for everyone to own. This is a similar concept of IKEA robot. Mark II is adopting 2 mm aluminum alloy (6061) cut with CNC. In effort of lowering the total cost of building, we tempt to provide an affordable price of six legged robot. It is believed that Mark II is the first robot for everyone to easily adjust and to expand with further components regardless of your knowledge of robots.