- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Hauntbox, Open Source Platform for Electronic Haunting projects and props
We discovered via boingboing this amazing (halloween mood) project:
The Hauntbox is an open-source hardware controller for all the sensors and controllers necessary to build sophisticated, automated electronic haunting projects. It requires no soldering or prior knowledge to use, and is fully hackable and accepts Arduino shields. The Kickstarter was successful, and they’ve gone into full production: you can pre-order them for next Hallowe’en now.
see: Home – hauntbox.