- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Google Code to disable Downloads!
Starting today, existing projects that do not have any downloads and all new projects will not have the ability to create downloads. Existing projects with downloads will see no visible changes until January 14, 2014 and will no longer have the ability to create new downloads starting on January 15, 2014. All existing downloads in these projects will continue to be accessible for the foreseeable future.
In case you’re using Google Code to host your project data and downloads you should look into this: the download functionality is going to be disabled by Google Code