- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
GestureR Arduino-compatible Gesture Sensing Module is on Kickstarter
GestureR is an Arduino-compatible gesture sensing module that brings you to your DIY devices, with one of the latest technologies in smartphones! GestureR will be the first gesture sensing shield you can find in the market. It is also very tiny, inexpensive and user-friendly! We provided examples on Arduino code basis so that you can you can use and learn the sensor quickly. Add more possibilities and functions to your DIY projects!
WHAT CAN GestureR DO?
Gesture Sensing: GestureR can distinguish your gesture in 4 directions in 3 different speeds.
Proximity Sensing: GestureR can sense the distance of an object up to 10cm from the sensor.
Ambient Light Sensing: GestureR can measure the level of ambient light.