- Exploring the Open Source Ethernet BroadcasterPosted 2 days ago
- Fishino: let’s look inside the featuresPosted 1 week ago
- The 3Drag Big: stretching 3Drag’s printing capabilitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a geolocalized relay, thanks to Microsoft Virtual Shield for ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Happy Open Year! Top 10 OpenSource projectsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top Projects for a Merry ChristmasPosted 1 month ago
- Microsoft tastes the raspberryPosted 2 months ago
- Presepino: the nativity scene with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Adding Internet connectivity to Arduino boards and apps with the YUN ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- What is “open source”? What’s “open hardware”? What does it mean to be open, and above all, why so?Posted 2 months ago
FTDI Launches Embedded Video Engine
FTDI Chip is redefining the cost and quality paradigm for graphic user interface (GUI) development with the introduction of the FT800, Embedded Video Engine (EVE). With 3 in 1 functionality including display, audio, and touch operations, engineers now have an advanced solution to easily create and output state-of-the-art interactive display system
via EVE – FTDI.
FTDI Chip recently launched this new technology at Embedded World 2013, addressing the need for easy to design, advanced forms of human-machine interaction
The FT800 combines display, audio, and touch into a single chip; it’s optimized for low power consumption and BOM costs, and much more. EVE provides a high quality graphic solution, check out this new technology in action (3.3 minute video).