- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 7 hours ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 1 week ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 1 month ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 1 month ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 1 month ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 months ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 2 months ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 2 months ago
FTDI Launches Embedded Video Engine
FTDI Chip is redefining the cost and quality paradigm for graphic user interface (GUI) development with the introduction of the FT800, Embedded Video Engine (EVE). With 3 in 1 functionality including display, audio, and touch operations, engineers now have an advanced solution to easily create and output state-of-the-art interactive display system
via EVE – FTDI.
FTDI Chip recently launched this new technology at Embedded World 2013, addressing the need for easy to design, advanced forms of human-machine interaction
The FT800 combines display, audio, and touch into a single chip; it’s optimized for low power consumption and BOM costs, and much more. EVE provides a high quality graphic solution, check out this new technology in action (3.3 minute video).