- Light up your XMAS from your SmartphonePosted 7 hours ago
- Chat with Dave Hakkens: that’s why Phonebloks it’s about Co-Design and OpenSourcePosted 6 days ago
- The Story behind Atadiat: bringing Open Source Hardware to SyriaPosted 2 weeks ago
- A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android appPosted 2 weeks ago
- Press a button and Send a Tweet thanks to Arduino YÚNPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Low-Fi Arduino Powered Vertical PlotterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Focus on Arduino YÚN: a board for all, that makes life easierPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic boardPosted 1 month ago
- Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of MakersPosted 2 months ago
- FarmBot Founder Rory Aronson explains Precision AgriculturePosted 2 months ago
FTDI Launches Embedded Video Engine
FTDI Chip is redefining the cost and quality paradigm for graphic user interface (GUI) development with the introduction of the FT800, Embedded Video Engine (EVE). With 3 in 1 functionality including display, audio, and touch operations, engineers now have an advanced solution to easily create and output state-of-the-art interactive display system
via EVE – FTDI.
FTDI Chip recently launched this new technology at Embedded World 2013, addressing the need for easy to design, advanced forms of human-machine interaction
The FT800 combines display, audio, and touch into a single chip; it’s optimized for low power consumption and BOM costs, and much more. EVE provides a high quality graphic solution, check out this new technology in action (3.3 minute video).