- Global transitions, Fab Labs and Fab Cities: interview with Tomas DiezPosted 2 days ago
- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 7 days ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 1 week ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 1 week ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 2 weeks ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 3 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 1 month ago
- Saving Bees in Open Source: Interview to Tristan Copley Smith and Open Source Beehives projectPosted 1 month ago
FTDI Launches Embedded Video Engine
FTDI Chip is redefining the cost and quality paradigm for graphic user interface (GUI) development with the introduction of the FT800, Embedded Video Engine (EVE). With 3 in 1 functionality including display, audio, and touch operations, engineers now have an advanced solution to easily create and output state-of-the-art interactive display system
via EVE – FTDI.
FTDI Chip recently launched this new technology at Embedded World 2013, addressing the need for easy to design, advanced forms of human-machine interaction
The FT800 combines display, audio, and touch into a single chip; it’s optimized for low power consumption and BOM costs, and much more. EVE provides a high quality graphic solution, check out this new technology in action (3.3 minute video).