- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 16 hours ago
- 3Drag contest relaunchedPosted 7 days ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 weeks ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Great I/O expansion Shield for RaspberryPi based on I2CPosted 1 month ago
- Interview to Fa)(a 3d, the first Open Source 3d Printer using a magnetic levitation systemPosted 1 month ago
- Single and Double Channel Automatic and Open ReceiversPosted 2 months ago
- Adding telemetry to OpenWheels and feel like a PROPosted 2 months ago
FTDI Launches Embedded Video Engine
FTDI Chip is redefining the cost and quality paradigm for graphic user interface (GUI) development with the introduction of the FT800, Embedded Video Engine (EVE). With 3 in 1 functionality including display, audio, and touch operations, engineers now have an advanced solution to easily create and output state-of-the-art interactive display system
via EVE – FTDI.
FTDI Chip recently launched this new technology at Embedded World 2013, addressing the need for easy to design, advanced forms of human-machine interaction
The FT800 combines display, audio, and touch into a single chip; it’s optimized for low power consumption and BOM costs, and much more. EVE provides a high quality graphic solution, check out this new technology in action (3.3 minute video).