- An ARDUINO based JPEG Camera with IR and PIRPosted 6 days ago
- The 3DRAG CHOCO (Chocolate 3d printer) Cooling system explainedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ways to Conserve Energy at HomePosted 4 weeks ago
- 3Dprint your halloween special with 3DragPosted 1 month ago
- Back To The Future – Build your Flux capacitorPosted 1 month ago
- Discovering the Open Source Ethernet BroadcasterPosted 2 months ago
- The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyonePosted 2 months ago
- RandA PhotoSharing: Are you a Maker?Posted 2 months ago
- GestIC Meets Raspberry Pi: gesture recognition with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Gestic Meets Arduino: gesture recognition with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
FTDI Launches Embedded Video Engine
FTDI Chip is redefining the cost and quality paradigm for graphic user interface (GUI) development with the introduction of the FT800, Embedded Video Engine (EVE). With 3 in 1 functionality including display, audio, and touch operations, engineers now have an advanced solution to easily create and output state-of-the-art interactive display system
via EVE – FTDI.
FTDI Chip recently launched this new technology at Embedded World 2013, addressing the need for easy to design, advanced forms of human-machine interaction
The FT800 combines display, audio, and touch into a single chip; it’s optimized for low power consumption and BOM costs, and much more. EVE provides a high quality graphic solution, check out this new technology in action (3.3 minute video).