- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 18 hours ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 5 days ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 week ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 4 weeks ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 month ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 1 month ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 2 months ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 2 months ago
FTDI Launches Embedded Video Engine
FTDI Chip is redefining the cost and quality paradigm for graphic user interface (GUI) development with the introduction of the FT800, Embedded Video Engine (EVE). With 3 in 1 functionality including display, audio, and touch operations, engineers now have an advanced solution to easily create and output state-of-the-art interactive display system
via EVE – FTDI.
FTDI Chip recently launched this new technology at Embedded World 2013, addressing the need for easy to design, advanced forms of human-machine interaction
The FT800 combines display, audio, and touch into a single chip; it’s optimized for low power consumption and BOM costs, and much more. EVE provides a high quality graphic solution, check out this new technology in action (3.3 minute video).