- An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!Posted 2 days ago
- What is new in Raspberry Pi B+Posted 1 week ago
- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 1 month ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 1 month ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 1 month ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 2 months ago
FTDI Launches Embedded Video Engine
FTDI Chip is redefining the cost and quality paradigm for graphic user interface (GUI) development with the introduction of the FT800, Embedded Video Engine (EVE). With 3 in 1 functionality including display, audio, and touch operations, engineers now have an advanced solution to easily create and output state-of-the-art interactive display system
via EVE – FTDI.
FTDI Chip recently launched this new technology at Embedded World 2013, addressing the need for easy to design, advanced forms of human-machine interaction
The FT800 combines display, audio, and touch into a single chip; it’s optimized for low power consumption and BOM costs, and much more. EVE provides a high quality graphic solution, check out this new technology in action (3.3 minute video).