- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 3 days ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 week ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 week ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 4 weeks ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 1 month ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 month ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 2 months ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 2 months ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 2 months ago
From the Arduino community: unboxing and setup of Arduino 101
Circuit Basic recently posted a 9-minute video unboxing, Setting Up, and Comparing the Arduino 101 to the Arduino Uno.
The Arduino 101 (US only) and the Genuino 101 (outside US), created in collaboration with Intel, keeps the same robust form factor and peripheral list of the Uno with the addition of onboard Bluetooth LE capabilities and a 6-axis accelerometer/gyro to expand your creativity into the connected world.