- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Formlabs Form1 goes into production
Do you remember Formlabs Form 1? The high resolution, affordable printer that got a patent infringement lawsuit right after its Kickstarter campaign by 3Dsystems? The terrific campaign that ended up with over $2.9 million funding gave the team the possibility to focus on solving those issues and eventually they were able to start the production and move forward:
Over the last few months, we have assembled our supply chain while carefully vetting even the smallest parts that make up the Form 1. We are ecstatic to say that after multiple rounds of improvements, component testing, and revisions, we used Kickstarter funds last month to order the tens of thousands of parts (like the displays below) needed to build more than 1,000 printers. As components continue to arrive, the Form Team is readying our production lines to get moving as fast as possible on our US factory floor.
For those who still prefer 3D printer kits, why not to look into our 3Drag specs?