- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Foldarap gets funded on Goteo.org
The interesting, foldable (quite) mini printer Foldarap, that showed off at the Ouishare Fest earlier in May (we’ve been able to see that) got funded for the second batch of production through Goteo, the platform to crowdfund the commons.
The idea of the FoldaRap came from the experience gained through different RepRaps and other machines that I built. And mostly from several workshops and presentations that pushed me to develop a version that would be really transportable (in it’s flightcase we could even take the plane with it, or just for storing under the desk when not used).