- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Foldarap gets funded on Goteo.org
The interesting, foldable (quite) mini printer Foldarap, that showed off at the Ouishare Fest earlier in May (we’ve been able to see that) got funded for the second batch of production through Goteo, the platform to crowdfund the commons.
The idea of the FoldaRap came from the experience gained through different RepRaps and other machines that I built. And mostly from several workshops and presentations that pushed me to develop a version that would be really transportable (in it’s flightcase we could even take the plane with it, or just for storing under the desk when not used).