- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Find industrial parts instantly using 3D shape
We are harnessing the power of next generation 3D search to revolutionize the way you source parts. We provide a tool that makes this critical process rapid, accurate and cheap. (It’s faster, better, cheaper!)
Our philosophy is, if “a picture paints a thousand words”, then “a 3D model contains a thousand specs”!
A new website/marketplace aims at making mechanical parts sourcing easy! A very interesting proposition.