- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
FabLabCon 2013: The First European Fab Lab Conference
The conference will be held in September 9, 2013 – Aachen, Germany
FabLabCon is a conference that is a part of the Makerfaire Kerkrade that takes place right outside Aachen city. One day after the Makerfaire, we invite researchers to present and discuss their ongoing research in Fab Labs and Personal Fabrication.
The conference is sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research in the framework of the Make Light initiative of the funding program Photonics Research Germany.