- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
FabLabCon 2013: The First European Fab Lab Conference
The conference will be held in September 9, 2013 – Aachen, Germany
FabLabCon is a conference that is a part of the Makerfaire Kerkrade that takes place right outside Aachen city. One day after the Makerfaire, we invite researchers to present and discuss their ongoing research in Fab Labs and Personal Fabrication.
The conference is sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research in the framework of the Make Light initiative of the funding program Photonics Research Germany.