- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
FabLabCon 2013: The First European Fab Lab Conference
The conference will be held in September 9, 2013 – Aachen, Germany
FabLabCon is a conference that is a part of the Makerfaire Kerkrade that takes place right outside Aachen city. One day after the Makerfaire, we invite researchers to present and discuss their ongoing research in Fab Labs and Personal Fabrication.
The conference is sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research in the framework of the Make Light initiative of the funding program Photonics Research Germany.