- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
FabLabCon 2013: The First European Fab Lab Conference
The conference will be held in September 9, 2013 – Aachen, Germany
FabLabCon is a conference that is a part of the Makerfaire Kerkrade that takes place right outside Aachen city. One day after the Makerfaire, we invite researchers to present and discuss their ongoing research in Fab Labs and Personal Fabrication.
The conference is sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research in the framework of the Make Light initiative of the funding program Photonics Research Germany.