- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
FabHub team presents OpenDesk.cc
OpenDesk is a collaboration between furniture designers Joni & David Steiner and Development 00, the team behind digital fabrication platform FabHub.
An offshoot of / follow up to the TED-prize winning WikiHouse project, which created the world’s first viable open source construction set you can use to print your own house, OpenDesk aims to explore new models for open and collaborative design of digitally fabricated furniture that can be made locally.
By downloading, printing, purchasing or customising an OpenDesk, you’re helping to create a new way of buying products. One that’s more transparent, sustainable and flexible than current manufacturing models.
via OpenDesk.cc – About.