- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
FabHub team presents OpenDesk.cc
OpenDesk is a collaboration between furniture designers Joni & David Steiner and Development 00, the team behind digital fabrication platform FabHub.
An offshoot of / follow up to the TED-prize winning WikiHouse project, which created the world’s first viable open source construction set you can use to print your own house, OpenDesk aims to explore new models for open and collaborative design of digitally fabricated furniture that can be made locally.
By downloading, printing, purchasing or customising an OpenDesk, you’re helping to create a new way of buying products. One that’s more transparent, sustainable and flexible than current manufacturing models.
via OpenDesk.cc – About.