- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 week ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
FAB10 Barcelona Website Launched! Save the Date!
Fab10 in Barcelona finally announced: the 10th edition of the global conference on Fablabs will stop by the Fab City this year and you can’t lose the opportunity to be there:
Fab10 Barcelona is the tenth international conference and annual meeting of the Fab Lab network. Fab10 Barcelona will gather the international Fab Lab community from more than 150 laboratories based in more than 40 countries, who share tools, projects, programs and processes in an open and collaborative philosophy.
via FAB10 Barcelona.